What is Rose Quartz?
Rose Quartz Healing Properties, benefits, and meanings are provided in this article. Rose Quartz is a pinkish gemstone with healing properties, it is considered a stone of love and peace, tranquility, and is commonly called as the stone of the heart. The light coloring of the stone makes it the most demanding gemstone for rings, and bracelets.
Meaning of Rose Quartz
Rose Quartz is a name given to gemstone for its rose-like pinkish-red or light red color and small size, the quartz is named as it contains Silicon dioxide. Its meaning was long written and called as being the divine power absorber, to keep loved ones close to the heart.
Read here for Healing properties of Chiastolite
Rose Quartz Healing Properties
Rose Quartz was long considered as the ultimate sign of love and peace, natural healing, and a symbol of intimacy with the relatives and family during expeditions. It is found in abundance, the pinkish-red colorings may have scratches and internal linings and impurities at the time of extraction. Here are some of the most commonly said uses and healing properties of Rose Quartz:
- It keeps one bonded with the family members on long journeys.
- Mothers keep Rose Quartz on their stomachs during pregnancy, it means the baby will always love his/her mom.
- As a symbol of love and romance, couples commonly gift and exchange Rose Quartz with each other to strengthen the relationship.
- It is believed that Rose Quartz will help sleep better and let you dream well.
- It is beneficial for releasing tension and stress.
- If rubbed on the body, Rose Quartz may help stop skin burns and rashes. It is also an effective scar removal agent.
- As a stone of the heart, it is beneficial for heart diseases and circulatory problems.
- It acts as an impurity removal agent, it decontaminates the cells and makes the blood flow clean and clear.
- Rose Quartz is also beneficial for chest and lung infections and is also used to reduce a cough and weaknesses.
- Sometimes it is believed to cure infertility in females and for releasing pain after childbirth.