What is Chrysoprase?
Chrysoprase Healing Properties Meaning and Health Benefits. Chrysoprase is a beautiful gemstone that comes in a variety of colors from light yellowish to deep greenish. The green color is due to the existence of Nickel substance while the counter parts i.e. emeralds that are often misunderstood by Chrysoprase are also green in color but with the presence of chromium elements.
Chrysoprase gemstone has always been misunderstood by Emerald a long ago, so there hasn’t been enough mining or exploration of Chrysoprase gemstone as compared to the other gems. The Apple colored Chrysoprase gem is found in most of the world including Western Australia, most parts of the United States Russia Poland Germany and Brazil.
Here is a quick fact sheet about the Rubellite Gemstone and where to find it?
Chrysoprase Gemstone Meaning
The name Chrysoprase gemstone was derived from the Greek word chrysos that mean gold and presinon that means green. Also, Chrysoprase gemstone is a cryptocrystalline gemstone that means it is composed of the crystals so minute that they cannot be seen with the naked eye under normal conditions or even through a magnifying glass. The most common form of Chrysoprase gemstone found in the present day is apple green chrysoprase in Brazil and India.
History of Chrysoprase
In ancient Greek mythology, Chrysoprase gemstone was one of the most privileged gemstones and was referred as the stone of Venus. The beautiful Apple green colored chrysoprase was one of the most sought after gems in the medieval age. It was also the favorite gemstone of Alexander the Great.
Chrysoprase Healing Properties
- Chrysoprase gemstone has amazing healing, spiritual, as well as physical properties.
- It is used to speed up the healing process by holding it over the infected area or by just placing it near the pillow.
- It increases the sense of emotion, love, happiness, and self-confidence in a person who wears it.
- Apart from increasing love and emotions, the Chrysoprase gemstone also creates an attractive force around the wearer.
- If you have trouble sleeping, wear a Chrysoprase gemstone or keep it aside your bed to have a good night sleep.
- Chrysoprase gemstone is also used to strengthen the eyesight and balances the hormonal changes in teens.
- Chrysoprase gemstone is recommended for students for mental clarity and satisfaction.