Aquamarine Meaning, Healing Properties, Birthstone, and Health Benefits. Aquamarine is a stone of energy and courage. This stone depends on clarity, purity, and depth of color. Aquamarine had an affinity with sensitive people and used to reduce stress and calming energies. Its physical structure is hexagonal, and chemical composition is Be3Al2Si6O18. Aquamarine is also known as a stone of natural justice, travel crystal, and a love crystal.
Aquamarine is a precious gem consist of a light bluish variety of beryl. It is a Latin word aqua marina meaning seawater or sparkling ocean like the color. Aquamarine evokes the exhilaration relaxation of the sea. It is used for calming, cleansing, letting go and trust and it also opens the channels of clear communication. Aquamarine is present in pale blue color, but sometimes its color is bluish green, due to the presence of iron oxide in it.
Where is it Found?
Varieties of aquamarines are found in Brazil. Largest stone of aquamarine (110 kg) was found in Minas Gerais in Brazil in 1910. In the world, aquamarines are usually found in Brazil, Pakistan, Malawi Nigeria, Kenya, Zambia, Colorado, Tanzania, Mountains of Russia, Mozambique and Madagascar. The rock type of aquamarine is the Igneous type, and it is made up of, or a composition of aquamarine is Beryllium aluminum silicate.
Health benefits of Aquamarine
Aquamarine is associated with the throat chakra; it helps you to overcome the fear of speaking and relaxes you and allows you to speak clearly and protects you from anger. It is a healing stone, it enhances the ability of rapid response and boosts courage. Aquamarine has many metaphysical and psychological properties that help us to let go of old emotional issues and heighten our courage and gives us a strong clearer communication. This may help to stimulate energy from throat to heart.
Aquamarine has its unique physical and healing properties, some major and important healing properties of Aquamarine are written below.
- These stones are expensive stones, can cost $150 and $200 per carat.
- It is used for calming, cleansing, soothing and inspires trust, truth.
- These stones are also used for jewelry and stimulate energy from the heart to throat.
- Aquamarines are used to help in balancing excessive anger, fear, and clear physical and verbal abuse.
- Aquamarine is a strongest stone and is a stone of empowerment for women and men alike.
- Pale aquamarine provides fresh energy to moves us to serenity as life emerges.
- It is the best stone for meditation.
- Aquamarines have also used for awakening paranormal ability. It is helpful for revelations and some traditions.
- Aquamarines are also known as success stone or sign.
Aquamarine Physical Properties
Physical properties of aquamarine are:
|Structure of Aquamarine||Hexagonal|
|Colors of Aquamarine||Blue and Pale|
|Chemical Formula||Be3 Al2 Si6 O18|
Aquamarine the birthstone of March and it is a symbol of youth, health, courage, and hope. Its colors are pale and blue. The name of gemstone Aquamarine is derived from Latin word aqua marina meaning seawater. It is cut into smaller stones, and over 200,000 crafts are yield. Pale blue aquamarines are birthstones from February 19 to March 19 and also a zodiac stone of Scorpio and October 23 to November 21.