What is Lapis Lazuli?
Lapis Lazuli Healing Properties- Its Meaning Health Benefits and Color Combinations. Lapis Lazuli is one of the oldest gemstones found and mined by humans of early age, its bluish color, and light crystalline shades make it a precious and religiously valuable gem. Mostly, Lapis Lazuli is considered a symbolic representation of wisdom and truth in the world.
Meaning of Lapis Lazuli Gemstone
The deep blue Lapis Lazuli was among the five stones in the original breastplate of the high Priest and was discovered in 4000 BC. The word Lapis means “Stone” in Latin, while Lazuli means “blue” in Persian. Lapis Lazuli is the Birthstone of September and December, it is also termed as a useful gemstone for the seventh and ninth Anniversary.
Also, Check out the Healing Properties and Health Benefits of Cherry Opal
Color Combinations of Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli is found in limited colors, deep blue and light blue. There may be traces of gold, pyrite stones, lazurite, and Calcite.
Lapis Lazuli Healing Properties & Health Benefits
- Lapis Lazuli is a healing gemstone, from physical to emotional treatment, there are hundreds of uses.
- It is a vital blood regulator; it enhances the circulation of blood and lowers blood pressure.
- It eases the tension, regulates the immune system, and purifies the blood, and create a strong bond of love and friendship.
- For women, Lapis Lazuli reduces the menstrual cramps and adjusts the menstrual cycle if worn during that period.
- Lapis Lazuli is a favorite stone among students and those seeking knowledge; it focuses mind towards collecting the knowledge. It also helps incline towards the truth.
- It is useful for controlling excessive anger and controls emotional setback in most of the situations.
- Lapis Lazuli helps recover the healing inability that occurs over time; it is beneficial for thyroid glands and vocal chords.
- Lapis is also used to reduce bruises and sunburns by rubbing the gemstone over the affected areas of the body.
- Lapis Lazuli is said to be a motivational stone; it strengthens the belief and righteousness in a person wearing it.
- Sometimes called the Stone of Truth, Lapis blue color reveals the truthfulness and peace from one’s body. In ancient times, it was a primary tool by priests for spiritual healing.